Back To All Jobs
Product Manager, Payments Core
San Francisco, CA
Help us build the core payments infrastructure for the world.
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by creating an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. We’re looking for a hands-on product manager to lead our payment team's core product efforts.
- You will be responsible for systems that accurately track and report on billions of dollars of digital and fiat currency.
- You will lead the development of seamless integrations between our transactional payment infrastructure and our ERP systems.
- You will work directly with other product managers, functional leaders across the company, and the engineering team to prioritize, define, and build the most trustworthy suite of internal payments systems on the planet.
- You will define our treasury and accounting systems strategy and help architect our processing solution for financial operations.
- Extensive experience with payments infrastructure, treasury and/or accounting services.
- Prior product leadership experience with one or more successful products or services.
- Ability to investigate complex problems and design simple solutions for them.
- Ability to lead through influence.
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams.
- Understanding of effective agile processes.
- Ability to manipulate raw data and to apply a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Alignment with our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- An ongoing interest in digital currency or a strong desire to learn.
- Excellent references.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field